about the book
Caught in the crossfire, you can’t rest until revenge is had. Or rather, you aren’t allowed to rest until the wrongs committed have been set right. With each body put in the grave, another fragmented clue of your past and present is revealed. Then, without warning, the greatest secret is revealed: You are not alone.
- Experience and live out adventures with some of your favorite Crow archetypes
- Confront a host of eerie characters—from spirits, soothsayers and magicians to street rats, pawn shop owners and cultists
- Fight to escape the underworld and punish those who deserve justice for their evil crimes
- Comes with an included adventure, Prayers of the Past
The Cool Factor
Picture a dark, moody landscape in which gamers are doomed to wander shadowed city streets, searching for vengeance before they can rest in peace. Amid grungy underground bars and gang-ridden neighborhoods, you must run down your foe before she denies you justice forever. That’s just one of many possibilities awaiting you in grim, trippy, mystical world of The Crow.
About This Book
- A wealth of lore about the world of the film
- New hero-building options such as Street Rat, Occultist, Cult Escapee, and more
- Tools and guidance for game masters
- 5e compatible ritual magic rules
- New Classes: Reborn, Soothsayer
- New Professions: Bartender, Fortune Teller, Chop Shop Jockey, and more